Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment


There are pros and cons to the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment. After just one use my scalp and hair did feel refreshed, but it might have needed it after using the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo. (Refer to the post right before this). I usually love hair products that treat a dry scalp in the winter, but I thought the 3-5 minutes (according to the directions on the back of package) was just a little too long to let it soak in my hair/scalp. This is not a good product if you are trying to cut down on showertime. On the plus side, I do love the peppermint and lavender scent of Tea Tree products, especially Paul Mitchell. They have the special ability of waking me up in the morning--not an easy task!

No comments: